ATOS-SIEMENS. Universal Engineering of Welfare & Health Markets in The Globalist Superfortress.
March 28, 2024, 03:56:55 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home Help Search Gallery Links Staff List Login Register  
+-
DHARMA MASTER DEEP MEDITATION MODE!
This board is in Maintenance Mode. ATOS were (or are still) the GERMAN company (with Scots Employees here) who with parent shareholder company SIEMENS oversaw the 'process' by which BRITISH sick and disabled were all found mysteriously "fit and able to search for work" up to and following 'The Great economic collapse of 2008'. No matter if you were dying of cancer and were bound to a wheelchair (as many of course, were), some 98% to 100% (official figures from Citizens Advice bureau, at the time), would be found magically, entirely well. Then it was my turn and that's when the SHIT HIT THE FAN for ATOS. A couple of years after my & CAB's cojoint 'see to' with ATOS they announced their fatigue at being bullied (sic), and ATOS announced their desire to cancel their contract with the DWP (Dept for Work & Pensions). Yes, indeed, do sod off back to Teutonic Germany, by all means, see if you are missed! *Siemens' is the firm that electrically wired the Nazi Deathcamps, albeit rather a time ago. Hindsight is a wonderful thing, don't you think?! Notwithstanding this, I provocatively hailed ATOS-SIEMENS as the 'Death Panels', which many agree they were, and this scared the shit out of the Establishment. This, and the fact that hundreds of people were committing suicide a year because of ATOS' 'Medical Tests' decisions meant that the Government had to revise (upon advice) its relationship of tenure with ATOS-SIEMENS. Make no mistake. They may not be so lucky if there is ever a 'next time'!
Administration Login
Username: Password:  
Minutes to stay logged in:   Always stay logged in:
+-Recent Topics
All religious Cults, including Jehovah's Witnesses seek the sustaining of crises by Scarlet Capsule
October 13, 2016, 11:02:12 am

SURVEY of ROYAL COLLEGE OF GP's. Students refer to PSYCHIATRY as "PEST CONTROL". by Scarlet Capsule
October 12, 2016, 07:34:53 am

WHEREVER & WHENEVER it occures, EUGENICS is the new Ideal Paradigm ... by Scarlet Capsule
October 11, 2016, 02:23:05 pm

LEARN to stand up for our freedom of conscience, not submit to the Browbeatings. by Scarlet Capsule
October 09, 2016, 12:37:56 pm

The end of Religious cults is that they must always blame someone for their ... by Scarlet Capsule
October 07, 2016, 06:24:14 pm

The Working-Class have risen too high and now enjoy looking down upon intellect. by Scarlet Capsule
September 29, 2016, 02:39:24 am

A New 9/11-Level Event is being constructed. How do I know? — I watch the skies! by Scarlet Capsule
September 27, 2016, 03:11:00 pm

Jehovah Witnesses internal Memo: "Encourage Muslim Fundamentalist Immigration.." by Scarlet Capsule
September 27, 2016, 02:24:46 pm

PSYCHIATRIC DRUG Dependancy is causing the Long-Term Sick to Act out Nightmares? by Scarlet Capsule
September 26, 2016, 07:55:43 am

Power is irresistable. Who could but fail to resist it's gravitational appeals? by Scarlet Capsule
September 18, 2016, 10:00:13 am